Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Linamoon

Still struggling.

Rate this Entry
At the point I am drinking water and protein shakes.
I am grateful I made this decision to have this tool in my life.
My highest weight which was on 5/31/2014 was 350. That was the day the surgeon removed my GIST cancer. I got down to 317. That was my weight when I started my 6 month supervised diet in Oct. 2016. I got to 301 by March 2017. But since I was over the supervised diet. I went back up to 307. Which was my weight on 5/5/17 When I started the pre-op diet. I lost 19lbs on that. Since my surgery I am at 275 today.
I must admit this is a lot harder than I expected. But I am a fighter. Plus to read all the wonderful journies you all are on inspires me. Thank you all.

Submit "Still struggling." to Digg Submit "Still struggling." to del.icio.us Submit "Still struggling." to StumbleUpon Submit "Still struggling." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I think you are doing great. Everyone loses at different rates. I am about 4.5 months out and have lost about 50 pounds. I haven't lost anything for 2 weeks. BUT I feel better physically and mentally. Stick with it I know its hard but you will be able to do it I promise.
    It is hard but I promise you it gets easier as you go along. When you are a few months post op you are going to be amazed at how much better things will be. Chin up....you're going to be great before you know it!!!