Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

elle77

I madeeeeeee it!!!!! ONEDERLAND!!!!!

Rate this Entry
It's one thing to be out of the 3's , then the 2's and nowwwwwwwwww I'm officially in the 1's!! Oh what an amazing feeling! I lost slower than a lot of people and I'm so happy that I am finally here!! It has been such an amazing journey and I'm so Thankful for all of the people I have met here!!! Thanks for all of the advice that you have given me. I love all of the options we have. I mostly follow a diet on most days of high protein-low carb. But the other days I eat small portions of whatever I want and never over do it. I still go up and down, still have BM problems but over all I am healthy and super happy. I can't wait for the next stage. Skin removal. My flapping stomach. I can't wait to say Good Bye to that thing. I haven't been this weight in years. I'm almost to the overweight stage and no longer Obese! Never compare your journey to others. Sometimes things happen for a reason. I went from a size 26/24 to a size 12 and getting smaller. I went from a 42DDD to a 36D. Everything has been shrinking little by little and I couldn't be happier. I found joy in cooking again and love to meal prep. I couldn't' have done it without all the support of you guys! Thank you!

Submit "I madeeeeeee it!!!!! ONEDERLAND!!!!!" to Digg Submit "I madeeeeeee it!!!!! ONEDERLAND!!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "I madeeeeeee it!!!!! ONEDERLAND!!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I madeeeeeee it!!!!! ONEDERLAND!!!!!" to Google

Comments

Congratulations!! Everyone's journey is different and it sounds like you are just beginning to reap the rewards of yours!
    I am so proud of you!
    Congratulations!!!!
    Elle!!!!! YOU DID IT!!!!! You are amazing darling!!! I am sooo very proud of you and extremely happy for you. And I agree, we each go our own journey and need to own that. Only we can walk our path and no one can judge it as it is our alone. You are rocking this and you are wonderful!! Big hugs my friend!
    WTG!! It is all about our journey! Very happy for you!
    Good job Elle! Congratulations! It is the best feeling, isn't it, when you watch your closet empty out and new smaller things take the place of your past life? And you are right: Every person who has the surgery loses at their own pace. No two people are identical in their weight loss pattern.
    Thank you so much Linda51, yolymarie, JLPSch, Christie13, LeslieAnn, and DesertGal!!!

I really appreciate all of you and your kind words! Every day we all try to stay on track and do our best. XOXO!!! Here's to the next 49 pounds going awayyyyyyyy!
    That is such AMAZING achievement! You should be proud. Keep up the awesome job!
    I have always felt that we are in this war together, but each battle is our own.

Congratulations on your success so far! It's really inspiring to hear/read your journey and life changes!

Here is to continued success!!!
    Congrats on your new mile stone! It does feel amazing to go from a plus size to "normal size"...best thing ever to be mobile again!

About the skin removal, you will notice that after the initial six months of heavy weight loss, the skin will bounce back a little. My bat wings were much worth at 6 months compare to today. Same for my apron/tummy. You will see a difference probably around 12 months.
    I do need to have a tummy tuck because my abdominal muscles are in such bad shape, it needs to be reconstructed, but I was glad that my sharp pain (around six months) went away so I could wait a little longer to have it done. Right now I wear supportive garments, it's a pain in the middle of Summer in Asia with high temperatures and humidity, but it's only for a few more weeks before I return to Europe so I will manage...
    Awe Yay!!!!!! Congrats~ you have to feel AMAZING!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!
    WOW! Amazing! So thrilled for you!

As far as plastic surgery, we have had 2 different ones talk at support group over the years, and both said they wanted the person at their goal weight for at least a year before surgery. Sounds like you're almost there!

By the way bras were the most difficult to find during the weight loss process. I spent so much money on ones that were never quite right. (Clothes, no big deal!) Finally at goal I have found one that fits perfectly and bought quite a few just in case they stop making the style. A 34 instead of 42!
    Congratulations! that leading "1" is the BEST FEELING!