Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JLPSch

Face to Face Friday

Rate this Entry
Is anyone on Instagram? I started an account for my blog Down the Scale and I'm enjoying seeing other people who have had gastric sleeve surgery. Here's the link to my account: https://www.instagram.com/down_the_scale/

And here's my latest post:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	facetoface5262017.jpg 
Views:	364 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	26775

I love comparing before and after photos. It keeps me inspired!

Happy Friday!
Jen

Submit "Face to Face Friday" to Digg Submit "Face to Face Friday" to del.icio.us Submit "Face to Face Friday" to StumbleUpon Submit "Face to Face Friday" to Google

Comments

I think its so cool how our looks (face) changes besides our bodies ,you look great so looking forward to changing.
    Great job Jen!!! Your journey is so inspiring. I just started reading your blogs... very well done!!! I am still learning instagram... I mostly use it to see photos and video of the grands. I will have to learn how to better utilize the program. Keep up the great job!!! So glad to be able to witness your transformation
    Quote Originally Posted by blinky31
    I think its so cool how our looks (face) changes besides our bodies ,you look great so looking forward to changing.
    Thanks! Looking at photos reminds me how far I've come.
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiUSA
    Great job Jen!!! Your journey is so inspiring. I just started reading your blogs... very well done!!! I am still learning instagram... I mostly use it to see photos and video of the grands. I will have to learn how to better utilize the program. Keep up the great job!!! So glad to be able to witness your transformation

Thanks, especially for reading my blog! I find that sharing my journey keeps me on track and I appreciate all the support!!
    I do not use Instagram but I do read your blogs and love them! I love your before and after pics! Such an amazing transformation!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    I do not use Instagram but I do read your blogs and love them! I love your before and after pics! Such an amazing transformation!!
    Thanks for reading my blogs! It's quite the journey for all of us, I think!