Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

EsikaElektra

Pregnancy after sleeve! How much did you gain? 2+ years out

Rate this Entry
I've been looking online to find topics on this, but I can't find anything that relates to my situation. Can anyone 1.5+ years out tell me about their pregnancy experience after their sleeve? I had my sleeve back in May 2014, and did great! I went from 275 to 169 lbs & wore a comfortable size 10. I went back to my office job last June and steadily gained 18 pounds & then found out I was pregnant in April! So, now I'm 3.5 months pregnant and up 5 pounds on top of the 18 that I gained beforehand! The scale is really depressing me as I inch closer and closer to that 200 lb mark! I've scheduled an appointment with my nutritionist, but she can't get me in until the end of July! I'm not eating a lot, but the only thing that sits well are carbs! Up until April, I was still drinking a protein shake in the morning & reading nutrition labels to a T!

My questions is... How much did you gain during your pregnancy after sleeve? Is this 5 pounds something to worry about so far? I've seen countless blogs from people who conceived right after surgery or within the first year... I don't feel like my experience would be like theirs! I felt restriction & continued to lose my first 2 years!

Thanks!

Submit "Pregnancy after sleeve! How much did you gain? 2+ years out" to Digg Submit "Pregnancy after sleeve! How much did you gain? 2+ years out" to del.icio.us Submit "Pregnancy after sleeve! How much did you gain? 2+ years out" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pregnancy after sleeve! How much did you gain? 2+ years out" to Google

Comments

Wow. That is a tough one. Congrats on your pregnancy. I hope you find the answers you need.