Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mags2113

8 months = Goal Weight reached

Rate this Entry
Good morning!! I am 8 months post op today, and I am at my goal weight :-) 61 lbs lost!! I feel great! This has been totally the 2nd best decision ever, marrying my husband was the best :-)

My journey has been pretty easy. Non complicated surgery/recovery process. Food intake has been easy, I know when to stop when I am full. There has been times, when I feel like I am going to vomit, but all it is a really big gas bubble that needs to come up, then I'm good :-)

I eat the foods I want. I have not had a food that I don't like. I love eating all the foods I used to eat!! In smaller portions of course, but I eat from hamburgers/fries, to pizza, lasagna, enchiladas, rice, tamales, pasta, oreo cookies, muffins, donuts...pretty much anything that I make or go to a restaurant and eat.

I love shopping!! I can't believe that I wear size medium shirts!! size 6/8 pants, and I have fit into 5/6 jeans, but they fit me big in the thighs, so I end up buying skinny jeans :-) I feel prettier :-)

The biggest thing that I love about this....is that I get to cross my legs :-) I love crossing my legs. It's the little things....

My husband loves the new me, but he also loved the old me :-)

I have not exercised, but am hoping to start soon. Weather is nicer now, I will start walking in the evenings and lifting weights. I do have flabby arms that keep waving after I am done waving , I wear longer shorts now because thighs are a lot flabbier, but all in all, I think I am looking good :-)

Hope you are all doing amazing, and keep up the hard work. For those considering the surgery, just do it :-)

Submit "8 months = Goal Weight reached" to Digg Submit "8 months = Goal Weight reached" to del.icio.us Submit "8 months = Goal Weight reached" to StumbleUpon Submit "8 months = Goal Weight reached" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations!!!!

I love crossing my legs too! It definitely is the little things. I still have about 40 pounds to go and though it has been slow I am very happy with my results thus far. I just wish I would have done this years ago.
    Congrats on hitting goal weight. I am almost there too and can almost taste it!!
    GREAT JOB Mags!!!!!! That is a huge accomplishment and so inspiring.