Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

Escape Room-Long Night-Quickie Post

Rate this Entry
Just a quick post to say we had a great time at the Escape Room. I took a picture with the winner sign (before we even went in) but we did not escape. But we understand it a lot more so we are eager to do it again. It was definitely a lot of fun.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	escape room.png 
Views:	284 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	26764

We went out to eat afterwards and had such poor service that the manager comped our full meal (there were 7 of us) and gave us each $10 gift cards because our server was such an ass. And no one was being rude or deserved that kind of treatment. I used to waitress (many years ago) so I would never allow anyone in my group to be disrespectful to the server. One of the girls finally asked to speak to his manager and he said, "My manager has better things to do than to talk to dumb ass people like you." And no one was drunk, belligerent, asking for tons of things, rude, or anything so I don't know what was up his butt. The place was not super busy or anything. I was so pissed. I left them a bad yelp review. Then today when I looked at it I saw there were other people who had similar horrific service experiences recently. They need to do some house cleaning with their servers if people are all experiencing stuff like that.

And then the night got even worse...on the way to meet up with my friend down the street from where we ate, my husband tripped and landed on his face. He wears glasses so it cut him above the eyebrow so off to the emergency room we went. So, ended up not meeting up with my friend. At least I will see her in October when we meet up in Nashville with friends.

On a plus side....I lost another pound. So at least a small silver lining.

Submit "Escape Room-Long Night-Quickie Post" to Digg Submit "Escape Room-Long Night-Quickie Post" to del.icio.us Submit "Escape Room-Long Night-Quickie Post" to StumbleUpon Submit "Escape Room-Long Night-Quickie Post" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds like a bit of a mixed bag, and yet fun at the same time. Sorry your hubby got wounded :-(

I've been wondering about Escape Room... anything you can share (for someone thinking about doing it?)
    Quote Originally Posted by TarotAces
    Sounds like a bit of a mixed bag, and yet fun at the same time. Sorry your hubby got wounded :-(

I've been wondering about Escape Room... anything you can share (for someone thinking about doing it?)
    Yes. The Escape room was so much fun. I would suggest not dwelling on any one clue too long. If it seems too hard....it's probably not a clue. Example, one clue lead us to the sink drain....which had blocks and a key. The key was a clue but the blocks meant nothing. And we kept trying to figure out code they were and to what lock. Turns out they were nothing. LOL. Should have figured that there would not be 2 clues from same one. And be careful bc it is dark in there. But I highly recommend it. SO MUCH FUN!!!
    Ugh! I would get upset by all that. We don't get many nights out with friends and to have some idiot ruin it would completely crush me. Sorry about the hubby that was the cherry on the sundae no one wants.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost_ryder
    Ugh! I would get upset by all that. We don't get many nights out with friends and to have some idiot ruin it would completely crush me. Sorry about the hubby that was the cherry on the sundae no one wants.
    Oh that guy was a piece of work. I was so shocked. But at least afterwards it was fun until humpty dumpty had a fall. LOL. ER's are just so damn slow.