Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Katrina

Always weigh yourself more than once

Rate this Entry
I stepped on the scale this morning, it read 101.0. What?! Why you lying to me, scale. I'm on a steroid pack right now. I know I've been to the bathroom more times than I can count, but no way that I lost that many pounds. I stepped on it about 10 more times, and finally got it to say 109.4 three times consistently. That sounds much more accurate. My scale is just as nuts as I am 😂

Submit "Always weigh yourself more than once" to Digg Submit "Always weigh yourself more than once" to del.icio.us Submit "Always weigh yourself more than once" to StumbleUpon Submit "Always weigh yourself more than once" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I ALWAYS step on to it at least 4x. You look wonderful, by the way.
    Yes. Scales can be a little wonky.
    You look great! Can't wait to start this adventure
    When I do get on the scale, I have to weigh my self about 3 times jussssssst to make sure.
    That is great advice Katrina. I hate to weigh right now (pre-op) but after my surgery I will definitely remember to weigh a few times to see what the consistent weight is on the scale.

You look awesome! It just amazes me when I see so many people post-op that look like they have just always been thin. You are one of those people for sure. So happy for you!!!
    your feet have to be in the exact same spot every time, too
    Guess I'm in the minority. I get on the scale once a week and if I haven't left the house for social events or anything for a long time since I work from home I'll grab a pair of jeans that I know i like to stay in and if they're a little snug then ok - cut back.
    Went out last weekend and realized I hadn't had my jeans on since November