Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

NewRay2017

Great News

Rate this Entry
So today I finally received all the approvals from BCBS and have a surgery date scheduled. I have a pre appointment on June 2nd the surgery on June 15th. I am sure I am going through many of the same emotions others have had on the day they get their schedule. Excited, happy, apprehensive, scared, did I say EXCITED and HAPPY? I have been working for 2 years to make this decision. I am looking forward to my sleeve helping me make the right decisions for a healthy life. I look forward to sharing this journey I am starting. Back to food research. I look forward to any words of wisdom.

Submit "Great News" to Digg Submit "Great News" to del.icio.us Submit "Great News" to StumbleUpon Submit "Great News" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

be your best ever decision !!
    The right decisions for a healthy life do not start with your Sleeve Gastrectomy they start right now! Do everything in your power to get ready for being a "sleeved person in a non-sleeved world."

Wishing you the best of wishes for a speedy recovery and success in your WLS journey.
    It is a great tool to help us lose the excess weight as long as we embrace a new healthy lifestyle. Congrats on getting your date!
    Very exciting times ahead for you I wish great success and better health as you embark on this journey. Be proud of yourself for working towards a better you.
    Congrats on your surgery date. You will find valuable information, support and many wonderful people on this forum. Best of luck to you!!! Please keep us posted on your surgery and progress
    Yay! good luck!!
    Good luck to you! Really happy that you got your date. This is the best tool to help us along as long as we make the best choices to go along with it!