Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Theresa2

16 months

Rate this Entry
So, my weight seems to have stabilized. I'm bouncing between 199 and 202 and have been for 2 months. I just finished 6 weeks of boot camp at the gym and have lost a half an inch off my waist and half an inch off each thigh. I guess it's time to switch up my exercise . . . I'm going to try and find a dance class or go back to aqua fit for the next month or so and see if switching it up helps.

Submit "16 months" to Digg Submit "16 months" to del.icio.us Submit "16 months" to StumbleUpon Submit "16 months" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That seems like a great plan. Have you tried Yoga?
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiUSA
    That seems like a great plan. Have you tried Yoga?
    I am not the most flexible, especially in the knees. My boot camp offers Zumba, and they are trying to start a Barre class, it will involve ballet and pilates. I have tried belly dancing, Billy wood and a Latin dance based fitness class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa2
    I am not the most flexible, especially in the knees. My boot camp offers Zumba, and they are trying to start a Barre class, it will involve ballet and pilates. I have tried belly dancing, Billy wood and a Latin dance based fitness class.
    Stupid autocorrect it should say Bollywood
    Do you track your macros? Are you getting enough protein and water?
    I average 80 to 100 grams of protein, and 64 Oz of fluid. I use baritastic to track.
    What else do you track? How much calories, fat, carbs?
    1400 to 1500 calories. My clinic guidelines say simply eat your protein, dairy, fruits and veggies. I was also instructed to make sure I am eating carbs, but no restrictions as long as I get my protein and stay under 1500 calories.
    I will need to go back to the hospital and have a new scan very soon, just to have a better idea of what is my BMR right now and what I should eat. So far even with eating under my BMR (but my last one was done in January) I'm not losing much, so I'm guessing stabilization is also around the corner...
    I don't know if it's stabilization or needing to change things up. I'm trying to change up my calories, eat more fruits and vegetables. I don't have bootcamp right now and have been slacking, I'm going back to weights and am going to look for dance or something to tweak my exercise. That needs to change too so my body doesn't get complacent.