Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

TMI....Do not read if you are easily offended....a little jiggle giggle!

Rate this Entry
So I do know I have some extra skin. It doesn't look too bad and so far I can deal with it. Today I thought that my pants were bunched under my leg, it was actually some skin. LOL. At any rate, here is my TMI skin story. So looking in the mirror at my butt and thighs I grabbed some skin and pulled up and let it drop. Kind of laughed. Decided to shake my booty really hard and fast....you should have seen that flapping action that was going on. If I did it fast enough I could actually hear it flapping. It was kind of gross and mesmerizing at the same time. I actually had to show my daughter and we got a good laugh at my expense.

So I am still 127. But I have been losing a pound every 7-9 days now. So we will see when I will creep down another pound. However the cookie crumbles, I am good with it. I feel like a million bucks already. Although I am eager to get to 123 so I will officially no longer be overweight. I know the BMI is just a number and it is not that accurate in my opinion. I don't think I look overweight at all. Maybe I have some rose colored sleeve glasses on?!

And my happy non scale victory that I have recently noticed....I used to spend all my time sucking in my tummy in an attempt to look a little smaller. I realized today that I no longer do that. My tummy looks fine without having to hold it in. It feels pretty damn amazing to feel so confident and secure with my new shape. Jiggles and all and I feel beautiful. Comfortable in my new shell. Happy with my new lease on a healthy life and being a great role model for my kiddos. Enjoying everything that life has to offer.

I would recommend the sleeve to anyone. It is truly the gift that keeps on giving. The gift of happiness. Happy Thursday sleevers! Make good choices and keep on sleevin' on! Big hugs to you all!! If anyone needs some support or encouragement....I am here. Openly or privately.

Submit "TMI....Do not read if you are easily offended....a little jiggle giggle!" to Digg Submit "TMI....Do not read if you are easily offended....a little jiggle giggle!" to del.icio.us Submit "TMI....Do not read if you are easily offended....a little jiggle giggle!" to StumbleUpon Submit "TMI....Do not read if you are easily offended....a little jiggle giggle!" to Google

Comments

Thanks for the TMI. You don't even want to know what happens to my boobs when I bend over . ( Well, at least they used to be boobs.) Glad I'm not the only one who finds the humor in it.
    Love your post and sense of humor about everything. Yes, this new life is the best!
    I'll take flapping over fat any day!
    I love the jiggle giggle. Just what I needed today!
    You go, girl! Not TMI at all... I think we are all or have gone through it. My rear end skin looks like it's melted? And I don't give a hoot about it either. I want to drop another 33 pounds and can't even imagine what my boobs will resemble then. Right now they are looking like the length of Rapunzel's braid!
    You look amazing Christie!
    Definitely not TMI, just a show of good humor and obviously acceptance by your daughter! Keep up the fantastic work and the sense of humor.
    You look fabulous, Christine.

I also find it incredulous that so many obese people talk themselves out of weight loss surgery due to the fear of getting loose skin or surgical scars. I'll take loose skin over a 200+ pound body any day of the week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kindle
    Thanks for the TMI. You don't even want to know what happens to my boobs when I bend over . ( Well, at least they used to be boobs.) Glad I'm not the only one who finds the humor in it.
    I laughed because I can literally fold my boobs in half. I am pretty sure I will get me some new boobs at the end of my weight loss. LOL. Luckily I have a lot of breast tissue so they still look good in a bra....now without a bra is a whole different story. And bending down is the WORST. Like sad little water balloons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    Love your post and sense of humor about everything. Yes, this new life is the best!
    You do just have to laugh because it is a small price to pay for being happy and healthy!
    Quote Originally Posted by JLPSch
    I'll take flapping over fat any day!
    Oh yes girl...I would rather keep flapping away than look and feel the way I did when I was morbidly obese. It was so hard because when I was young, BK---Before Kids-I was always thin, athletic, and in shape. I do know I NEVER will let that happen again and since there is no way I am having anymore kids I am good. And I weigh myself everyday to remain accountable to myself. I know for me personally, I need that. Because when I started to gain weight I started to avoid the scale. Not going to make that mistake again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodle_mom
    I love the jiggle giggle. Just what I needed today!
    I still get a kick doing it in the mirror. My friend came over on Friday night and stayed the night since we all went out. On Saturday I had to show her as well. (We have been friends a very long time.) She laughed, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertGal
    You go, girl! Not TMI at all... I think we are all or have gone through it. My rear end skin looks like it's melted? And I don't give a hoot about it either. I want to drop another 33 pounds and can't even imagine what my boobs will resemble then. Right now they are looking like the length of Rapunzel's braid!
    You look amazing Christie!
    Yes Lori!! That is EXACTLY it!! MELTED!! Like a sad snowman!! My butt looks the same and I was always known for my booty. I think that went away so fast because it is so much fat in it. My legs also have muscle. I like to lay down and put my legs up. They look so pretty when gravity takes the loose skin back towards me and my knees look awesome. If a surgeon could do that...I would consider the thigh lift. But every picture I have seen on line did not impress me. So I would not pay that kind of money and endure that kind of pain with that little result.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda51
    Definitely not TMI, just a show of good humor and obviously acceptance by your daughter! Keep up the fantastic work and the sense of humor.
    Thanks Linda! We have to learn to laugh at ourselves. My daughter has been with me every step of this process and I have always had an honest and open relationship with my kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by RehabNurse
    You look fabulous, Christine.

I also find it incredulous that so many obese people talk themselves out of weight loss surgery due to the fear of getting loose skin or surgical scars. I'll take loose skin over a 200+ pound body any day of the week.
    Yes...I do not get that either. You can dress around the loose skin. You cannot dress around your fat. You are still fat. And I do not know about your scars from surgery but mine are really not too noticeable and I am only 6 months post op. I think in a year they will not even be noticeable at all. And if I had a lot of extra skin...I would just go ahead and have the skin removable surgery.
    Love it! Thanks for the tmi talk! My surgery is on tuesday. I'm nervous but there is no way that I back out of it! The pros far out way the cons!!!! I cant wait to have flabby skin and not flabby fat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv49ers19
    Love it! Thanks for the tmi talk! My surgery is on tuesday. I'm nervous but there is no way that I back out of it! The pros far out way the cons!!!! I cant wait to have flabby skin and not flabby fat!
    The skin is way more attractive than my rolls of fat were. In clothes I look freaking amazing and to be totally honest....I don't look too bad nude either. I was not even self conscious going to the pool in my bikini with my loose skin on my butt and legs. There are definitely more pros than cons. Good luck on your surgery!
    lol I thought there was something on my back while laying down and watching tv. It was skin flapped over and touching����
    LOL!!! I have the sameeee problem , but it's with my stomach. I have to wear a compression thingy to the gym so when I run you don't hear the flap flap flap.... Super embarrassing!!! I'm looking forward to the day when i have my surgery and it allllll goes away! Until then... let the weight drop!
    That is hysterical. Sounds like something I would do to my wife before she would get disgusted and tell me to go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by lvman
    lol I thought there was something on my back while laying down and watching tv. It was skin flapped over and touching👌🏾
    LOL. Yes. Isn't it hysterical? You have to just laugh about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by elle77
    LOL!!! I have the sameeee problem , but it's with my stomach. I have to wear a compression thingy to the gym so when I run you don't hear the flap flap flap.... Super embarrassing!!! I'm looking forward to the day when i have my surgery and it allllll goes away! Until then... let the weight drop!
    I think it is so funny that we can "hear" it. I can hear my butt/thighs flap when I shake them. Never knew they'd be so noisy!! HAHAHA.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost_ryder
    That is hysterical. Sounds like something I would do to my wife before she would get disgusted and tell me to go away.

Yeah....I don't have a filter and find crude stuff funny. I also like potty humor. My husband always tells me I am gross because I laugh at poop jokes. He is very private about his BM's. I like to joke that I am the man in the relationship.