Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Vanessa7

Under 200!!!

Rate this Entry
I'm FINALLY under the 200 pound mark...its only 1 pound from 200 which i'll gain after drinking a bottle of water lol, but seeing my weight under 200 for the first time in years really brought a smile to my face. The weight has slowed down but i'm not stressing about it. I'm just happy it's consist. No more yo-yo dieting and binging. I miss binge eating at times but seeing the results pushes those thoughts to the back of my mind.
Note to self: Be proud of yourself and stay positive.

Submit "Under 200!!!" to Digg Submit "Under 200!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Under 200!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Under 200!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yay Vanessa!!!!! That's a super huge milestone. I can't wait to be where you are. My surgery is in Mexico in July. It makes me feel so much better to see someone else doing so well afterwards. Our stats are pretty similar too. Any words of advice for a sleeve sister heading south of the border?

Congrats again to you!!!!!
    Congrats on another milestone!! Be proud of yourself! This isn't easy!
    Thank you so much! A huge milestone. I'm just so happy it's really happening.

Congrats on your decision Gigi! You are doing well if you have starting to straighten up now. I tried but failed lol. I went through a binge feast until 3 weeks prior to surgery. I gained 20 pounds within 2 months . For 2 weeks i began cutting out some of my foods but i got really strict during my 5 day fast. It was so difficult but knowing what was to come made it more tolerable. You're whole relationship with food will change. Like Christie and everyone else who has been thru this process, It's not easy but as long as you're ready to change your life, you can and you will do it! My word of advice...do your research and follow the guidelines/diet to the T! If you have any questions, let me know.
    Congratulations Vanessa!!! I am so excited for you and hope I will be there one day just like you! My sister calls it making it into the ONEderfuls! Lol... Like you, I had initially done some binge feast eating after deciding to do the surgery. Now with it being a few weeks away I have straightened up and am doing my best to follow the pre-op diet and guidelines.... and encourage my daughter to do the same, as we are scheduled to have ours done together! So again... Congrats! Look forward to hearing you post more about your journey!
    Congratulations!!! I can only imagine how great it must feel to know that those pounds are GONE, forever.

That's a milestone I am GREATLY looking forward to hitting in the next couple of months.