Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

TADAH!!! Goodbye 80 pounds!

Rate this Entry
Today was the day I officially hit my 80 lb milestone!! Eighty. Freaking. Pounds!!!! I mean, that is the size of a child. My youngest daughter weighs about that. I just lost her....off my body!! I feel so freaking awesome right now. Like the cool kid. LOL.

I will say that I have started to research thigh lift surgery out of curiosity and did not like what I saw. The results did not seem worth the pain, scars, or cost. (Other skin removal such as tummy tuck and arm lift seemed to have great results but I think those areas on me are fine.) So I am leaning to not have any kind of thigh lift. I am considering a small breast implant/lift. While I still have boobs...they are very saggy. So that is something I do see in my future...still around the 12-18 month mark, though.

Today I got my garage almost completely done. It has been a long road. I moved here in with my now husband in August of 2014. We were combining households. It has been hard because my stuff had been shipped here from the Netherlands. It is hot here and I have 4 kids and a full time job. And I was worried about the inside of the house first. But it is finally almost done. I had the Salvation Army pick up another load of furniture we chose to get rid of. I have had so many deductions the last 2 tax years since we donated so much stuff. Surprised the IRS hasn't audited me. But it is easy to prove that I had 9 crates of stuff shipped here. I have a few things left to do tomorrow. Probably about 2 more hours and then it's done. It is such a huge stress relief. According to my Apple watch I did over 7 miles today and that was mostly just from the garage. In and out with stuff. I literally took every item out of the garage and what didn't get donated had to get brought back in. I was lifting boxes like a wild woman! She-ra!!

I hope you are all having great success on your journey!

Submit "TADAH!!!  Goodbye 80 pounds!" to Digg Submit "TADAH!!!  Goodbye 80 pounds!" to del.icio.us Submit "TADAH!!!  Goodbye 80 pounds!" to StumbleUpon Submit "TADAH!!!  Goodbye 80 pounds!" to Google

Comments

You are totally rocking it Christie13!!!!! So inspiring!!!!!!
    Congratulations! I love when you can equate your weight loss to something tangible like losing the weight of your child!
    ✨Congratulations!✨

Wow! It was difficult carrying my 55lbs granddaughter from the car to the house when she fell sleep. How did we ever carry so much on us!?! For years!?! Seriously!?!

Xoxoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiUSA
    You are totally rocking it Christie13!!!!! So inspiring!!!!!!
    Thank you Gigi!! You will get your time to shine soon!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JLPSch
    Congratulations! I love when you can equate your weight loss to something tangible like losing the weight of your child!
    I wanted to really punch home what 80 pounds is!! LOL. Because when you realize it is a little person...it makes you feel so much more accomplished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirl
    ✨Congratulations!✨

Wow! It was difficult carrying my 55lbs granddaughter from the car to the house when she fell sleep. How did we ever carry so much on us!?! For years!?! Seriously!?!

Xoxoxo
    Yes. So very true!! How did we lug it around? No wonder we didn't like to move around as much. I mean....our bodies were begging us to be kind. And we didn't listen for so long...and now we finally are being nice to our bones and joints.
    Congratulations!! After reading this I did my calculations and I've lost 62 lbs. so far and feel so good too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslieann
    Congratulations!! After reading this I did my calculations and I've lost 62 lbs. so far and feel so good too!
    Congrats!! Isn't it amazing how much better we look and feel? My favorite non sleeve victory is wearing skirts without that dreaded chub rub or thigh sweat! I feel so free when I wear a skirt. I did not realize just how much I missed that until I got to the point where I no longer needed biker shorts underneath my skirts. Such a beautiful thing.