Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kaylajane215

Pre-Op shakes!!! HELP.

Rate this Entry
I start my 2 week liquid diet Monday for gastric sleeve!!! Has anybody tried premire protein, the PREMADE ones for your pre-op diet??? I want to make sure I choose a right one that will allow my liver to shrink like it's supposed to. Please tell me you're experiences with it. Thank you!!!!!

Submit "Pre-Op shakes!!! HELP." to Digg Submit "Pre-Op shakes!!! HELP." to del.icio.us Submit "Pre-Op shakes!!! HELP." to StumbleUpon Submit "Pre-Op shakes!!! HELP." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I see a lot of people talking about the premier shakes on here. I have banana and am getting chocolate to start on Monday. Good luck pre and post op! Please keep us posted about how you do.
    Premier is good nutritionally. Most people love them and use them. They make me a little queasy but I only tried them post op. I prefer the EAS Advant Edge. My nutritionist approves of both of those brands. I know she also said not to use Muscle Milk as they do not have the right vitamins/minerals in them for bariatric patients.
    That is what I lived on for the three months of my pre op diet...and still have daily. The chocolate is the only one I can drink. And it HAS to be super cold/chilled. I have tried making my own with so many different brands of protein powder and my laundry room looks like an aisle at the health food store. I buy my premier choc shakes at Sams club and still get in 2 a day (6 weeks after surgery.) I need that added protein because of the small amount of nutrition I can get into me now!
    I love Premier - the caramel and banana especially. If you buy from their site Google "Premier protein coupon codes" (do that for anyplace online actually) and you will most likely find lots of 10 - 20 percent off codes. I buy in bulk and have them delivered to my back door and then I fill up my pantry