Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JLPSch

Getting My Ducks in a Row

Rate this Entry
Sometimes you need to run to clear your head and get back on track. It was me and the ducks out this morning. Here's my latest blog post at Down the Scale..

https://downthescale.com/2017/05/02/...ucks-in-a-row/

What do you do to clear your head?

Take care,
Jen

Submit "Getting My Ducks in a Row" to Digg Submit "Getting My Ducks in a Row" to del.icio.us Submit "Getting My Ducks in a Row" to StumbleUpon Submit "Getting My Ducks in a Row" to Google

Comments

I completely understand. Running with my tunes blaring has always been my go to for figuring out my problems. I can't wait until my hips are strong enough to run again!
    I'm all about the music! I'm always impressed with people who run without music. I enjoy the distraction and it helps me keep a good pace.
    Music is so important!! even if I'm not exercising, just listening to good tunes is always great for the mood. We went to a amazing concert two weeks ago, Boris Guiltburg playing Rachmaninoff..so beautiful!! Live music has always a magic touch on the soul..

After three years in sunny Phoenix, when we moved to Taipei I felt really down when we didn't see the sun for months. Last year was the worth when we didn't see the sun one day between November to January, on day in January then grey again until March. I couldn't wait for my trip to Phoenix to see some light and sun!! I do have a special lamp called "day light" which is really bright and does help a lot (I think) with "seasonal depression". I'm planning on getting a new one when we move back to France because we do have a long Fall and Winter with not that much sun either...but it will be better than Taipei for sure..
    I agree about music! I'm listening to music more when I'm at home. It helps makes housework a little better.

I might have to look into a day light lamp. I thought I liked rainy weather, but having moved to the PNW I'm not so sure. I miss living in Florida where the rain lasted about 10 minutes.