Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mrsdez

Revison to the bypass

Rate this Entry
So back at the end of nov 2016 i had to have my sleeve revised to the gastric bypass because of severe Gerd. When i say severe i mean so bad it was eating the enamal off my teeth, burning my throat, changing my voice. And yet stupid me just kept dealing with it and the pain till the dentist ratted me out thankfully to my dr. It was not much longer after i had my surgery. I was not nervous at the time. Those that know me know i will not sugar coat whats coming next. So be prepared.....idk what they did to me but i almost didnt leave the hospital. I had internal bleeding needed 4 bags of blood but they refused to scan me when my husband asked they tried to tell him i was allergic to the lovanox blood thinner they gave me which i personally take at home when getting my infusions for my immune disease and still to this day with out problems. They told my mother the blood was because i needed vitamins from the blood since i was on only saline. Mean while i was not able to come off 02 because i could not breathe and was getting ned treatments every 4 hours. Then they gave me too much potassium and i almost had a heart attack. They stopped the iv fluids because of that so then for 2 days i had nothing by mouth or iv. They took my blood sugar at the request of mt best friend and went running out 3 mins later im being pushed 4thousand units of glucose in my iv. My friend said she thought i was dying the way i looked the whole time in hosp she just never saw me coming home. The pain was bad because they cut my meds because one dr would order a med and stop what was not helping and forget tp put in what he wanted to give me so the nurses would only get the order to stop meds and then i was screwed with nothing. My husband had to literally drag a dr in the room with a nurse while i was crying out in pain to make the dr hand write a order for meds so no one could claim they didnt get it. I was stuck 5 days they wanted me at least 7 or more but they kept trying to kill me and lied left and right to my husband about everything they were doing. I was black and blue from breast to my thigh on my right side for 3 months and i have the hardest time breathing. When we asked for my medical reports i had to wait 4 months and when i got them they came from the hospitals lawyers office and it doesnt say why i was even given blood! Everything was covered up. This is not the norm by any means and deff not to scare anyone its just my luck.

Submit "Revison to the bypass" to Digg Submit "Revison to the bypass" to del.icio.us Submit "Revison to the bypass" to StumbleUpon Submit "Revison to the bypass" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow! I hope you got an attorney. I am so sorry that you had to go through all of that. How scary! I hope that you are feeling much better now.

T