Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Butterfly66

Backsliding

Rate this Entry
FEELING VERY UPSET WITH MYSELF. I AM ALMOST 4 YEARS OUT FROM MY SURGERY DATE. I DID EXTREMELY WELL UP UNTIL AROUND OCTOBER 2016. I'VE HAD A LOT OF STRESS DEALING WITH AN ADULT CHILD GOING THRU A VERY ROCKY MARRIAGE...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! ANYWAY, I TOTALLY STOPPED DOING WHAT I NEEDED TO DO FOR ME AND GAINED ABOUT 30 LBS BACK. IT'S, UNDOUBTEDLY, MY FAULT AND I GET THAT. I KNOW I'M STRESS EATING. THIS WEEK I PROMISED MYSELF THAT I WOULD CONCENTRATE ON ME AGAIN. I HAVE WALKED EVERY DAY SO FAR, I HAVE BEEN MAKING BETTER CHOICES AND I'VE LOST 5 LBS ALREADY, BUT I STILL FEEL LIKE I NEED SOME INSPIRATION. HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE IN SUCH A LONG TIME AND JUST FELT COMPELLED TO COME BACK.........

Submit "Backsliding" to Digg Submit "Backsliding" to del.icio.us Submit "Backsliding" to StumbleUpon Submit "Backsliding" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It sounds like you have identified the problem and are taking steps to make the necessary corrections with your food choices, exercise, etc. Just keep up the good work and remember to take it day by day. You will get those 30lbs off in no time!!
    Congratulations on realizing the problem and jumping into action! Good luck and welcome back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchomedic
    It sounds like you have identified the problem and are taking steps to make the necessary corrections with your food choices, exercise, etc. Just keep up the good work and remember to take it day by day. You will get those 30lbs off in no time!!

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by yolymarie
    Congratulations on realizing the problem and jumping into action! Good luck and welcome back!

Thank you!
    So glad you went into action before it got too far out of control. I'm glad to hear you have already lost 5 pounds. You can do this!! Go back to basics a bit to detox the bad eating. Good luck!
    We all understand! Maintaining is so much harder than losing. I'm currently taking care of an ill adult daughter out-of-state and not exercising (can't leave her alone) and definitely not eating right. But I know I'll get on track when I get back home. But standing on that scale will be scary. They have a house full of snacks. There are no snacks at my house.
    Welcome back. You can do this. It'll probably go slower than it came off the first time. But consistency, protein, protein first, supplements, green/colored veggies, and regular exercise are the formula. It works. It really works. Really. I promise.

Give it six months. Just do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    So glad you went into action before it got too far out of control. I'm glad to hear you have already lost 5 pounds. You can do this!! Go back to basics a bit to detox the bad eating. Good luck!

THANKS
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    We all understand! Maintaining is so much harder than losing. I'm currently taking care of an ill adult daughter out-of-state and not exercising (can't leave her alone) and definitely not eating right. But I know I'll get on track when I get back home. But standing on that scale will be scary. They have a house full of snacks. There are no snacks at my house.

It can be so difficult sometimes. I am really glad to be back on here. It definitely helps. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly66
    THANKS
    Doing real well so far today. Protein shake for breakfast and fire grilled chicken tenderloin w/1/4 cup of green beans for lunch.......
    Congratulations on recognizing and getting back on track!
    Hi there...
    I totally understand and I am at the same place. Had 8 months of extreme stress and gained 28lbs......super upset and feel yukky....Just started to excercise again this week. Wish me luck and yes need support x x Hugs