Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

OwnYourJourney

Muscle pain??

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone! After surgery my dr told me that she cut my muscle in my stomach and it caved in on the one side, normal that it sometimes happens and will take a month to heel .. well randomly durning the first two weeks it would hurt if I was in a low couch and took a lot of effort to get up or something like that but then last week I was really feeling and doing great then on sat outta no where I got this sharp pinch pain in the side so I figured part of heeling nothing helped with the pain except ice and kinda putting some pressure with my hand over the area. I privately nanny for a dr after work and I told her Monday and she agreed it's heeling and said prob the nerve endings reattaching and all that so ok that sounds right but now it's wed and it still hurts when I get up or sit down and when I laugh and I tend to laugh a lot sooo she suggested I called so I did and left a message just now but figured while i wait for that return call I'll put it out on here and see if anyone had similar experiences.its a sharp burning pinch pain in the area where it was caved in and also I have noticed it does look like it's becoming less indented lol but still has a bit to go so I do think it's prob. Normal heeling pain but confirmation is always helpful .. thanks so much!

Submit "Muscle pain??" to Digg Submit "Muscle pain??" to del.icio.us Submit "Muscle pain??" to StumbleUpon Submit "Muscle pain??" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hope you feel better soon. That sounds very unpleasant.
    Yea spoke to dr she said it's normal heeling and prob got worse because I became more active ...kinda what I thought but always better to make sure! Thanks
    I have had some hip issues after I had been running for a while. I only walk now and do strength exercises. I want to get back to running, though, because I miss it. The weird thing is when I was heavier (obviously not at my heaviest) I could run. But here I am a lot thinner...almost to goal...and it is like I have 80 year old hips. Ugh. I have been upping my calcium and vitamin D so I am hoping that will help.