Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

peasantme

Funny Signs

Rate this Entry
I think we all watch the scale for signs of weight loss. Its the official monitor.I am now finding other signs. I put on my black knit pants and had a momennt of wondering if I had put on my black knit skirt instead. But looking down, no it was really my pants. But I still had that moment of asking myself, "What happned to my pants?". The barely brush against my legs.

Also, I went out to work in the garden for the first time this year and when I bent down to start weeding, I fell out of my bra. I had to go back inside and find an old sportsbar as there are no cups to spill out of, so I can bend down without mishap.

I don't wear my seatbelt as I can't breath with it on. Having to go slow past a police car, I disgruntedly put it on, pulling it out as far as it would go in hopes of it going around me. I did that and then heard for the first time the sound of it wrapping itself back in as it didn't need to go that far...and darn! it wasn't so bad to wear! The seatbelt is no longer an evil air choking device.

And yet, I feel and look the same to me...weird.

Thanks for listening.

Submit "Funny Signs" to Digg Submit "Funny Signs" to del.icio.us Submit "Funny Signs" to StumbleUpon Submit "Funny Signs" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments