Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Vanessa7

Almost 2 months in

Rate this Entry
It has been a crazy ride. I still can't believe I had the guts to go to Mexico alone for surgery but thank God everything has turned out well. In the beginning i was having some major mood swings but it's gotten better. Those lovely craving never completely goes away but you have to learn to deal with it. As a reminder I like to try on one of my dresses that didn't fit before and I can honestly say...wow.... curves popping out instead of fat rolls lol. It's a beautiful feeling.

I don't regret at all . The surgery part sucked and learning the new habits is challenging but if it's what you truly want, you will get through it and be successful. Note to self: Stay focused

Submit "Almost 2 months in" to Digg Submit "Almost 2 months in" to del.icio.us Submit "Almost 2 months in" to StumbleUpon Submit "Almost 2 months in" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Glad to hear you are doing well and learning the healthy habits Vanessa!
    I too went to Mx alone for surgery and can't believe I had the courage. I understand the feeling. I also agree that learning new habits is challenging, but achievable!

<3
    It is so great to hear you happy. :-) You were the nicest person I met out there! ✌������