Views:	347 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	26687
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-04-21 10.10.03.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	26688

Easter with my family was wonderful! The food may have even been better ;-) Seriously, I'm still devouring the leftovers everyday for lunch.

Family picture: (back row)husband, son in law, grandson, ex husband, middle daughter (the one that was left disabled from vitamin deficiency. She looks amazing!), my dad (he just got out of the hospital from a 3 week stay, over a week in ICU. He looks rough!), my mom, youngest daughter
(Front row) oldest daughter, granddaughter, me

My husband, me, and my sweet baby girl, Pita. I live for that dog!

Me and Meg <3

Submit "Easter with my family" to Digg Submit "Easter with my family" to del.icio.us Submit "Easter with my family" to StumbleUpon Submit "Easter with my family" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Gorgeous photos! and you rock that pink dress! glad your dad is out of the wood too!!
    You look wonderful and so does your family!
    Great pictures! Your daughter is looking great!! She is looking absolutely radiant.
    You always amaze me!!! Ex??? For the sake of my kiddos I wish he could... my youngest says she is never getting married to avoid the conflict.

I'm so happy to see you daughter and dad doing well and smiling! Your mum too! Lovely fambam!!!
    Your daughter is beautiful! Can she expect a full recovery? It sure looks like she's come far! Beautiful family.
    Thanks, you guys! Meg looks really good, but dang it she is a pain in the butt! She did so well on Easter, then ugh! I haven't gotten her out of bed since until yesterday. Yesterday was the first time I could even force her into the bath since last Saturday night. Almost a week! Her depression is so debilitating, yet her big beautiful smile hides it in pictures. I sure wish there was something that she looked forward to or that made her happy. All her friends bailed. She has boys that want to spend time wth her. She shows interest for a few days then blows them off and retreats back to the safety of her bedroom. It's sad. She goes through periods of this and then good periods. Hopefully she'll break out of it again soon. At least health wise she's doing pretty good.

Yep, Shirl, that's my ex. We all basically live together part time. We all got along and spent holidays together always, but once Meg got sick we really had to all be together. He and I had to sleep in a tiny spot on the floor cuddled up next to Meg's bed in ICU for two months. Now we all share the apartment where we take care of Meg. Our time there overlaps occasionally. The three of us will sometimes all be spread out on different couches. We even abandon the kids sometimes and go on trips together. I'm incredibly grateful that we love each other so much. It made everything a million times easier when Meg got sick.

And to make it even weirder... we're all friends with my ex's first ex and her husband. She's the biological mother of my oldest daughter (I raised her from the age of 3) We're all one big happy complicated family.
    I will keep Meg in my prayers, in the picture you would have no idea anything was wrong! Would hospitalization for depression help? Poor kid!