Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

KariVSG

Im back

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone, its been a long 4 months but I am back. I had surgery had a lot of complications, had to have 6 more procedures done and with the passing of my mom in Februrary it hasn't been an easy road. Im down 84 pounds and still losing. I don't want to lose any more weight. Im happy where I am. I just didn't want any of my friends on here to worry about me because im back with a vengeance. Love ya, Kari

Submit "Im back" to Digg Submit "Im back" to del.icio.us Submit "Im back" to StumbleUpon Submit "Im back" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hullo. Welcome back.
    Welcome back! I had just joined in December and recall seeing your Mistake post and all the comments and wondered how you were doing.
    Glad you're back, and things have calmed down.
    Yessssss!!! So glad to hear you are back. Sorry about your mom. I lost my mom in Aug of 2015 and it was devastating. Big hugs to you!
    So sorry to hear about your mom and your complications! Hope everything is going well now! Take care.
    I was worried about you and am glad you are back. Sorry for your loss and your complications.
    Welcome back Kari!!! I'm really sorry about your mum, losing a parent is a very difficult time and I hope you will be able to have an easy recovery from now on both fronts, complications and loss. Take care.
    Sending you immense love to you and yours.
    Great to hear from you!
    Glad to see you're back.
    Hi Kari! It has been about that long since I have been on here too. I am sooo sorry things have been so rough! Nice to see some familiar names!
    Kari, girl, you had some people worried! That is not allowed! So glad to see you back. Terribly sorry to read about your mom. Hopefully you have a really good support system around you to give you all the love you need right now. Hugs to you, and may things start easing up on you now.
    I really hated to hear about all your troubles, but am relieved that you are OK. I'm sorry about your mom, that is not easy. So here's a question, when you're done losing, how do you stop losing? I can't eat more than I do, so how does it stop?
    SIX more procedures, oh no! Hope you are well on your way to recovery. We've missed you!

So sorry to hear about your mom. I can't imagine. My mom is 90, and I call her everyday, but know the time is coming when I won't have that phone call to make. I get sad just thinking about it.
    Welcome back, so sorry to hear you had complications and a rough time �� Hopefully it's all good things for you from now on.
    Damn glad to hear from ya Kari. Lots of hugs to you and blessings to your family...xoxoxoAl
    glad to see you posted something. a lot of people on here (me included) worried about you.
    Hope life is settling down for you. positive thoughts your way...always. Hugs.