Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Shirl

Expanding support and making life long sleeved friends...

Rate this Entry
Today was a special day! I had an opportunity to meet another Gastric Sleeve Forum member in person, and left me with such a wonderful and hopeful feeling as I looked to the long future ahead and wondered if I would have to experience being sleeved in a nonsleeved world practically alone. I mean there is just so much our nonsleeved family and friends can or are willing to hear. And the forum is a great support system, but it was a blessing and a privilege to actually connect with another sleeved human in person, and experience our sleeve life in another level.

So thank you so much Christie for taking a risk and meeting halfway and meeting to break bread and share battle stories! I loved meeting you and your hubby! You two RoCk! Your are like 200% cooler in person!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2483.JPG 
Views:	269 
Size:	265.2 KB 
ID:	26677

There are others I wish I could meet in person too, but for now this forum is our source for possibly life long support and frienships!

Submit "Expanding support and making life long sleeved friends..." to Digg Submit "Expanding support and making life long sleeved friends..." to del.icio.us Submit "Expanding support and making life long sleeved friends..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Expanding support and making life long sleeved friends..." to Google

Comments

It was so amazing meeting you too!!! I can't wait for our next meet up!
    So great!! wish I could have been there to meet you both too!!
    That's fantastic! Having support from fellow sleevers really helps!
    That is so cool I hope one day to meet amazing people like you!
    How awesome! Shirl, your jumpsuit is to die for!! You ladies both look amazing and happy.