Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Diane55

Day 1 of 10 day pre op diet

Rate this Entry
Today is day 1. I am allowed 4 protein shakes and max of 2 cups of certain veggies. I can also have sugar free liquids, jello, and popsicles. I've been told the first 2 days are the worst, so I've mentally prepared myself for that.
I have had killer headache most of the day. I've switched to decaf months ago, so I know it's not caffeine withdrawal ( been there, done that). Surprisingly, I'm not as hungry ad I thought I'd be. Even hit the gym today. Just hoping the headache eases up.
Any suggestions ??

Diane

Submit "Day 1 of 10 day pre op diet" to Digg Submit "Day 1 of 10 day pre op diet" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 1 of 10 day pre op diet" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 1 of 10 day pre op diet" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The headache should ease up within a few days. It is just a big adjustment going to predominantly liquids. Hang in there!
    i had headche also and i gave up caffeine a while ago myself, it could be sugar headache ...hang in their it goes away! best of luck!
    Exciting! After day 3 it was so much easier, for me. I think most would agree to that experience. Just keep your eyes on the prize in the first couple days or pause and reflect on it when you are tempted.

Try to stay away from temptation,.... eat in your office or room alone at home, don't go out to dinner with friends etc. Hopefully you don't have to make dinner for others or pack their lunches. I made arrangements to keep me out of that and away from the dinner time temptation. However; just as I've advised you to do I kept my eyes on the prize and remained so excited to have my surgery that I got through it with little issue.

It is just a two week commitment. You can do it for a slimmer, healthier you!