Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

leminal

below 1/2..wow

Rate this Entry
so I am currently at 167.. lost 185 pounds... 1..8..5..!!??? wowowowowow

granted I was sick about two weeks ago and that pushed me to the 160's , I am here.

It's a weird feeling but I am happy.

being sick, I started feeling some dizziness and such and hoping it is just dehydration and I need to drink more.

Hope you guys are well!

p.s. I keep trying to upload pics but they never post not sure why... ugh

Submit "below 1/2..wow" to Digg Submit "below 1/2..wow" to del.icio.us Submit "below 1/2..wow" to StumbleUpon Submit "below 1/2..wow" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good for you! I am so excited to start my journey
    Holy moly!! 185 lbs??? That is freaking awesome!! Congrats!
    The pictures may be too big, try resizing them. I have to do that to be able to upload any here.

And holy goodness gracious! Way to go, you!! I hope yy feel better soon so you can enjoy all of your hard earned success.
    ✨Congratulations!✨

I hope your illness wasn't VSG related. And hopefully you are back to feeling better.

Getting to 165lbs is one of my goals... seems I'm crawling there now, but I just keep on working my program as best as I can everyday.

Regarding pics, I'm only successful if I upload from my latop otherwise they won't upload through my phone. Can't wait to see you now!!! You looked amazing in your progress photo, I can only imagine a more stunning, leaner and healthier you!!!

Hugs!! ��
    thnx guys!!!

it's petty amazing. I NEVER thought I would lose this much. It's mind boggling.

Luckily, I haven't had any illnesses due to my WLS..thank goodness! I had something going around out here

I am going to try my laptop right now and try to upload