Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

AmandaNavigator

1 month check in!

Rate this Entry
Thanks to all of you who suggested I take measurements before surgery as a way to track my progress.

I have lost 16# in the month since I was sleeved and 25.75"--I am thrilled with the inches!!! I know no one actually knows your weight and I look like I've lost more but I'm hoping pounds lost picks up. MD says that the amount of exercise I've been doing (swim 3X walk 7X; 1-1.5 hrs/day) probably means that I've been building muscle. Which is good because I am getting enough protein (which is much harder than I imagined it would be.)

I'm so thankful that I have lost that gnawing hunger I had constantly. So far that's the absolute best part of this journey--oh, and of course the people on this forum!

Submit "1 month check in!" to Digg Submit "1 month check in!" to del.icio.us Submit "1 month check in!" to StumbleUpon Submit "1 month check in!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats on those wonderful stats Amanda! It is going to just get better and better. I hope you are taking pictures too! It is so amazing to see the photographic transformation!
    Keep up the fantastic work!!
    That's great! And a good idea I did not think about, taking measurements. Now I know what I will be doing before my surgery. Good luck on your continued success!!