Mommysoup

5 years and 202lbs GONE!!! Loving life 😍

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3F8EB177-85CB-4B56-ABDA-00B98EA83010.jpg 
Views:	643 
Size:	578.5 KB 
ID:	26664
"The prevalence of class III obesity (body mass index BMI 40+) currently affects 6% of adults in the US, with uncertain impact on the risks of illness and death. Using data gathered for 15 years these groups of individuals see only a 1% success rate of long term weight loss using bypass surgeries."
I remember 5 years ago reading this and thinking well my BMI IS 67.5 I might be screwed😫😫😫 I prayed like I have never prayed before, to know what to do and how to Save my LIFE!!! My prayers were answered (by my Angel friend) and I knew that I would succeed (with hard work and dedication) and I would be the 1% to lose the weight and keep that weight off!!!!
Statistics are for over thinkers, doubters, pessimistics and over educated Doctors that don't know ME (maybe even you &#129303. I knew it took me years to gain that weight and it might take me a few years to lose it!!! I can proudly say that I have lost all my weight 202lbs (132lbs currently) and 126" (that's 10.5 feet people &#128563 and I have gained a whole new appreciation for LIFE!! Gosh I love my life and what it has turned into. I live everyday as a blessing for sure. I'm so thankful I'm constantly reminded of where I came from and how far I have come!!! I truly believe that the day we quit learning and stop remembering our pasts is the day old habits and weight can and will come back!! I have been given a gift that should never be taken for granted!!! Everyone that knows me knows I live by these two quotes to help me be successful "Nothing tastes as good as fit feels" and second "We eat to live NEVER live to eat" I love these sayings and if you treat your body like an athlete and prepare your food for a goddess your gonna kill it!!! Take that time for you and everything else will thank you I PROMISE!!! I can't express how thankful I am for such success!!! Work hard and never give up!!! HAPPY 5 YEAR SLEEVAVERSARY TO ME!!!!
And most important I want to say thank you to my #1 fan JAKE!! You guys how did I get so lucky!! God knew I needed him and he needed me!! I wasn't morbid obese when we got married and no matter what he has been right by my side helping me with this demon problem!!! He is my boyfriend, my lover, my HERO, my hunting sidekick, my best friend and my amazing workout partner and he is truly the hottest man alive (he always says these kinda things to me &#128525 I love what our marriage has turned onto Jake and I have to say THANK YOU for being my biggest support!!! I'm so happy that your mine!!! Our life has been such an amazing adventure and I can't wait to have more!!! I SURE LOVE YOUR BUTT 😘😘
"YOU'VE GOT THIS" is another favorite, simple quote I love!!! Wherever you are at in this weight loss journey remember that your amazing and you do got this, fight for yourself because your worth it!! Keep up that hard work and always remember where you came from and work hard to never go back!!!!! Thank you for all the support and love everyone has given me throughout this journey You guys rock!! HAVE A FIT AND NUTRITIOUS WEEK!!!!
love lil' momma 😍Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3F8EB177-85CB-4B56-ABDA-00B98EA83010.jpg 
Views:	643 
Size:	578.5 KB 
ID:	26664

Submit "5 years and 202lbs GONE!!! Loving life 😍" to Digg Submit "5 years and 202lbs GONE!!! Loving life 😍" to del.icio.us Submit "5 years and 202lbs GONE!!! Loving life 😍" to StumbleUpon Submit "5 years and 202lbs GONE!!! Loving life 😍" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

✨ Wow! ✨ Congratulations! And thank you!!!✨

Can't wait to prove I am a lifer too!

Sending you immense love and continued success!!!
    WOW!!! You are amazing!! 202 lbs!!!! WOW!!! Can't say that enough. And on a brighter note, new research is surfacing that is showing that there is long term success for WLS patients.
    WOW! SO INSPIRATIONAL!!
    This is AMAZING!!! I'm so happy for all of your accomplishments! I can't wait till I'm feeling the same way 5 years out!
    You are beautiful! Congratulations on your continued success!
    Thats friggin awesome!!
    202 pounds. Absolutely amazing! You are beautiful, and should be an inspiration for those people who have that much to lose.
    This is such an amazing story and journey. Congratulations and thank you for sharing it. <3
    I missed seeing this post until now. What an amazing testimony to the OP's commitment and discipline. HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO THE OP.