Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Victor

Has anyone gone into surgery at 260 lbs?

Rate this Entry
I don't have my surgery date yet but I currently weigh 260. I'm assuming when I go on my liquid diet, I will probably lose a few pounds. Has anyone gone into surgery weighing in at 260? Just curious how much weight did you lose and how do you feel?

Thanks for sharing your info.

-Victor

Submit "Has anyone gone into surgery at 260 lbs?" to Digg Submit "Has anyone gone into surgery at 260 lbs?" to del.icio.us Submit "Has anyone gone into surgery at 260 lbs?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Has anyone gone into surgery at 260 lbs?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

There are plenty of people on here that weight and even higher. How much you lose will depend on how you follow the post op diet. I was at 187 after my pre op diet and am down to 133 in 5 months. Good luck!
    oh yeah...that is why we got surgery!!
    I've personally seen people go into surgery at 400 pounds and do great! I personally went into surgery at 255 and I agree with cathbas "that's why we get surgery". Good luck, you'll do fine.
    Hi Victor, like the previous messages state there are lots and lots of people that weigh a lot more than you. I was 265 going into surgery 1-24-17. Everything turned out good. I'm still on my weightloss journey. So far I've lost 52lbs since surgery and 75 total. Many people that have the g.s have lost all there weight. Good Luck
    You will be way ok! There are plenty of people that were way higher when they went in for surgery and they are doing just fine. I went into surgery at 272. I've lost 59 pounds from surgery, I consider it 75 because I literally lost the preop weight the 13 days before surgery lol andddddd 113 pounds since my highest weight. I feel healthy and happy and to me this was the best decision I ever made.
    Yes I went in @ 271 - started out at 304, and now down to 240!
    Has anyone watched the Mama June transformation on TV? She started at 460 at her heaviest and I think she lost like 90 pounds on her own then had the sleeve and according to what I've read she's in the 160's now.
    on the day of surgery I was 258. I was 172 this morning. you're a guy, so you'll prob lose faster and more than I did. plus, I'm probably older than you.
    Thank you all for the encouragement. I was just hoping not to have too much sagging skin. My doctor says I shouldn't because I will probably not lose more than 100 lbs. I hope that is true. Thank you all again!