Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

22 Weeks-133 lbs-13 lbs from GOAL-Shopping

Rate this Entry
My, my, my...22 weeks already. (And 5 months officially as of 4/3/17.) Inching closer to goal weight. Just 13 lbs away. I never dreamed that in just 5 months I would be so close to my goal weight. Yet here we are and I am confident that I will get to my goal with no issues.

I am still loving my Apple Watch. I can tell you that it has totally gotten me moving more periodically throughout the day. I have a job that I sit the whole time. This watch reminds me to get up and stand up at least once an hour. And on my breaks I no longer sit and look at my phone. I walk my building which is a quick mile walk. I do that twice at work. I can tell you that it has made my energy levels sky rocket. Don't know if I mentioned the added perk of being able to change the song on my iTunes from my watch. Especially handy when I am out walking the dogs.

My trip to Italy is just 3 months away. I have decided that right before then I will go on a shopping spree. I think that my weight should have stabilized by then and I will need to look nice on my trip. I am getting a little excited about shopping. Right now I know it makes no sense to waste money until I am done. It is going to be hard to control my urge to shop. LOL.

Anyways, hope you are all having a successful week in your weight loss journey.

Submit "22 Weeks-133 lbs-13 lbs from GOAL-Shopping" to Digg Submit "22 Weeks-133 lbs-13 lbs from GOAL-Shopping" to del.icio.us Submit "22 Weeks-133 lbs-13 lbs from GOAL-Shopping" to StumbleUpon Submit "22 Weeks-133 lbs-13 lbs from GOAL-Shopping" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations on such wonderful success and more success to follow, I'm sure!
    Congratulations on your success!

I have an Apple watch and I love it also. It's great to have the reminder to keep moving. I also use it for my runs. It's nice to have everything recorded in one place.

While I'm all for not spending too much money on clothes until you reach goal, I would suggest getting a view pieces of clothing. For me, it helped to have some new items like jeans to show me how far I've come. It also feels good to have clothes that fit to feel even better about your success.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda51
    Congratulations on such wonderful success and more success to follow, I'm sure!
    Thanks Linda! I am feeling pretty unstoppable right now!! Like a super power!! LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by JLPSch
    Congratulations on your success!

I have an Apple watch and I love it also. It's great to have the reminder to keep moving. I also use it for my runs. It's nice to have everything recorded in one place.

While I'm all for not spending too much money on clothes until you reach goal, I would suggest getting a view pieces of clothing. For me, it helped to have some new items like jeans to show me how far I've come. It also feels good to have clothes that fit to feel even better about your success.
    I am lucky enough to have had some clothes hoarded from my years of up and downs. I am now out of "small" clothes as all the smallest are too big. But I am able to steal from my 15 year old. She's taller than me but her pants fit so if I really need something smaller I can take hers. LOL.
    Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by yolymarie
    Congratulations!
    Thank you!!
    Congratulations Christy On your success. It is such an amazing feeling to feel good, have energy and be able to do new things again. I joined multiple hiking groups and a woman's cycling group. Wanted to always have someone available to explore the beautiful Pacific NW since my husband travels and my friends aren't up to exercising at my level.
    How fun you get to go too Italy in 3 mos. Were all are you going? Definitely a place I'd love to go too sometime.
    I know you'll be at the finish line in no time then yay its off to maintenance
    So very happy for your success!! I can feel how super you feel in your words!!
    Congrats!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamera2
    Congratulations Christy On your success. It is such an amazing feeling to feel good, have energy and be able to do new things again. I joined multiple hiking groups and a woman's cycling group. Wanted to always have someone available to explore the beautiful Pacific NW since my husband travels and my friends aren't up to exercising at my level.
    How fun you get to go too Italy in 3 mos. Were all are you going? Definitely a place I'd love to go too sometime.
    I know you'll be at the finish line in no time then yay its off to maintenance
    I will be up North close to Venice. I'm from Aviano. My father is going to be getting remarried. So it's family stuff mostly. My husband and mother in law haven't been back to Italy since 1990. So we'll do a lot of day trips. It's going to be so much fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslieann
    So very happy for your success!! I can feel how super you feel in your words!!
    Congrats!!!
    I really do. I know some people struggle emotionally with this surgery but I've been on cloud 9 the whole time.
    Great job Christie! You've accomplished so much in only 5 months... you're my inspiration!
    Quote Originally Posted by DesrtGal
    Great job Christie! You've accomplished so much in only 5 months... you're my inspiration!
    Thanks Lori!! You are going killing it in your WLS journey! Look what you did pre op....that was nothing short of amazing I don't think I have seen anyone lose so much pre op in that short of an amount of time!
    Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!