Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

21 weeks-Healthy Dogs-Walking on Sunshine

Rate this Entry
Another week farther out from surgery. It is amazing how quickly it seems to be passing. 21 weeks and 52 lbs. (72 lbs total) That is nothing to complain about. I went upstairs to my old department at work to see an old friend who just came back to San Antonio. (He had moved and worked for our company in Phoenix for a year and just came back on Monday.) He was so shocked and complimentary on my weight loss. I also ran into a whole bunch of other friends from before my promotion in July. I got so many compliments on my new weight. I'm not going to lie. It felt good to hear all the people over gushing over me.

I have been taking my dogs for a walk every night. They are in heaven. It is just an addition to my workouts. And the weather has been so sunny and beautiful that it makes the walks so enjoyable for the dogs and me. I am so ready for summer. I can't wait to add some swimming to my new active lifestyle. Getting fit while getting tan...can't beat that!

We tried a new Cajun place for dinner tonight. I had some really yummy crab legs. They were not fried. I was reluctant about going there because there is so much fried foods on most Cajun menus. I was pleased to find the crab legs. The service and ambiance was great as well. It was like an impromptu date night for the hubby and I since we had an appointment with our lawyer to update our wills. I call that a successful Thursday as I had already taken one of our kiddos to her dental appointment prior to going to the lawyers.

Happy Thursday everyone! Keeping making the most of your sleeve and for those who are waiting to get it...good luck!

Submit "21  weeks-Healthy Dogs-Walking on Sunshine" to Digg Submit "21  weeks-Healthy Dogs-Walking on Sunshine" to del.icio.us Submit "21  weeks-Healthy Dogs-Walking on Sunshine" to StumbleUpon Submit "21  weeks-Healthy Dogs-Walking on Sunshine" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Christie, you have done so well since your surgery and I have always loved your cheerleader attitude. You've helped me in so many ways since December 18th, when I joined the group.
    Kudos to you!
    Quote Originally Posted by DesrtGal
    Christie, you have done so well since your surgery and I have always loved your cheerleader attitude. You've helped me in so many ways since December 18th, when I joined the group.
    Kudos to you!
    You have done amazing Lori!! I can honestly say that your resolve and commitment to follow what your surgeon and nutritionist laid out for you is impressive. You had some serious rules to follow and honestly don't think I could have done that pre op. You are a ROCK STAR!!! I am so proud of you for making this decision to get healthy for you and your family. It was definitely time you did something for you! Big hugs my dear friend!
    Hugs back at you!
    You are an encouraging ray of sunshine!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagawk!
    You are an encouraging ray of sunshine!
    Awww. Thanks doll!
    That is awesome!!!