Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lil_lisa

gallbaldder

Rate this Entry
I have found out I have gallstones, I was wondering if anyone had lithotrophy on their gallbaladder instead of taking it out and how that worked for you?

Submit "gallbaldder" to Digg Submit "gallbaldder" to del.icio.us Submit "gallbaldder" to StumbleUpon Submit "gallbaldder" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thankfully I have not had any issues with gallstones but it is common in gastric sleeve patients due to the rapid weight loss. The surgery is supposed to be pretty easy and the gallbladder is not necessary. (Kinda like an appendix. )
    yea i know you dont have to have one.
    Lithotripsy is rarely used for gall stones and there has to be a reason. I'm with Christie: just have it out. Mine's long gone and was a piece of cake.
    thank u for your input
    Went to surgeon today he said it didnt look like I had to get galbladder out and spleen was fine and cyst on kidney looked ok, nothing serious, boy am I relieved. Not in the mood for another surgery.
    I had mine taken out and quite frankly am happy I did. The gallbladder attacks were truly painful. I too had a hard time deciding if I wanted to removed. But after careful consideration thought it was the better option for me.

Belle