Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BAMR

Still a work in progress

Rate this Entry
I am still a work in progress, so on my profile page I posted some before and during pictures...I'm not at the after point yet but I will get there. I haven't been on the site in awhile but I wanted to let everyone know I am doing well. Sending love and motivation and positive vibes to all of you.

Submit "Still a work in progress" to Digg Submit "Still a work in progress" to del.icio.us Submit "Still a work in progress" to StumbleUpon Submit "Still a work in progress" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow! Your pics are amazing! I know you are a work in progress but you have lost so much! You look great. You should be proud of how far you have come. Congrats on your success so far Barb!
    Hi Barb, Congratulations On all your weightloss so far since June 2016. Impressive job, your before and current pic is inspiring. You look great! Beautiful pics. I know your not done but you have so much to be proud of What kind of exercise are you doing? What is your diet like? Any tips for a newbie? Thank you for sharing your pics and for checking in.
    Congratulations You look fab!
    Your photos are really great, you look so different now! I was also over 300 pounds, it's just almost surreal how 100 pounds can change us so much. Great job! I hope you will reach your goal soon!
    Awwwwwwe!! I'm so proud of you!! You look really great!