Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

OwnYourJourney

10 days till sleeve surgery

Rate this Entry
i have started the modified liquid diet.....two shakes and one meal ....during the day its not so hard but at night when i like to snack watching tv has been such a struggle, so i have tried to change my routine and walked on the treadmill for a hour while watching tv until i was soo tired and went to bed very early. i had to break this snacking habit one way or other and this is all i could come up with lol ...struggle is real.

Submit "10 days till sleeve surgery" to Digg Submit "10 days till sleeve surgery" to del.icio.us Submit "10 days till sleeve surgery" to StumbleUpon Submit "10 days till sleeve surgery" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You should be proud of yourself. I like to snack while watching tv at night. I now use that time to browse this site and my nightly treat is 2 sugar free popsicles.
    yes i think ice-pops (sugar free) will become my new best friend thank you!!
    congratulations on your achievement. Keep up the great work, remember to focus on one day at a time. When you start seeing those results especially after surgery it will get easier. I need to get a workout machine so I can keep moving while enjoying a show. SF popsicles or SF fruit bars are my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by OwnYourJourney
    yes i think ice-pops (sugar free) will become my new best friend thank you!!
    Trust me. They will quench that sweet craving without derailing you. Also, I found them very helpful post op because my throat was sore due to the intubation during surgery.
    thanks everyone! stocked up of sf ice pops! lol and have been walking everynight for a hour! then going to bed!
    Good LUCK! You will do great! I am almost 5 years out and night time snacking is still my biggest struggle and I forgot about the SF ice pops, I will be getting some today.