Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

peasantme

Moving on

Rate this Entry
So now that my MD worked out a good food plan for me, I can put my frustrations aside and get to the work of making the most of this. I love solutions and the moving on part.So morning yoga is slowly morphing into more with additions. I have added strenthening exercises and ballet stretches. I do a solid 30+ minutes each morning. I can't wait for the weather to warm so I can work outside. Being so heavy has impeded my ability to do yard work. This year should be awesome!

And if anyone could use the information, the Organic Coffee Company has great decafs from which to choose.

Submit "Moving on" to Digg Submit "Moving on" to del.icio.us Submit "Moving on" to StumbleUpon Submit "Moving on" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I love exercising. Pilates is one of my favorites for strengthening. Isn't it amazing the things we can do now that we couldn't before?
    It is amazing how much easier things are becoming and how much more enjoyment I have in my life. I love exercising now and can't wait to get over this bug I caught from my husband. I miss my new life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    I love exercising. Pilates is one of my favorites for strengthening. Isn't it amazing the things we can do now that we couldn't before?
    Absolutely! I feel blessed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamera2
    It is amazing how much easier things are becoming and how much more enjoyment I have in my life. I love exercising now and can't wait to get over this bug I caught from my husband. I miss my new life.
    I hope you feel better soon!
    Exercise is the key that make that surgery work better. I had multiple set backs and each time my level of activity improve I see a difference on the scale too.
    After walking less (doctor orders) to help with my double tendonitis I slowly increased my kms and I'm almost back now at my previous level.
    So many things become easier when you lose weight! I love exercising now and even call myself a runner! Enjoy your moving!
    I say try as many different types of exercise as you can. Once you find on that you love it is easier to stick to. So many great ones to choose from. I also love group exercise classes. Also great to find some like minded friends that way!
    You are doing great! I want to walk as soon as I heal a little more. I've never tried Pilates but just may try it someday. My surgeon's wife is a Pilates instructor and talked at one of our support groups I attended. It looked interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by JLPSch
    So many things become easier when you lose weight! I love exercising now and even call myself a runner! Enjoy your moving!
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by JLPSch
    Good for you! I felt like I worked really hard to be able to call myself a runner, I want that back so badly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra3
    Exercise is the key that make that surgery work better. I had multiple set backs and each time my level of activity improve I see a difference on the scale too.
    After walking less (doctor orders) to help with my double tendonitis I slowly increased my kms and I'm almost back now at my previous level.
    So nice to hear people that progress past the setbacks. I hope the tendonistis heals quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by DesrtGal
    You are doing great! I want to walk as soon as I heal a little more. I've never tried Pilates but just may try it someday. My surgeon's wife is a Pilates instructor and talked at one of our support groups I attended. It looked interesting.
    My friends love pilates, thats a great one to try. I havent done it as I do yoga and some ballet but my friends feel stronger and more flexible.