Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

rcupps@sbcglobal.net

New Day for a New Life!

Rate this Entry
Today I am 10 days post op and I couldn't be more excited. I am down 50 pounds from the weight I was when I signed up for this life changing surgery. I am seeing a whole new world to explore and opportunities abound. The air smells fresher, the sun shines brighter and I cannot wait to take the world by the horns and see where it takes me. Thank you God for allowing me this opportunity to restart my life! Come join me in this decision! I will keep you informed as we travel this new path!
Roger

Submit "New Day for a New Life!" to Digg Submit "New Day for a New Life!" to del.icio.us Submit "New Day for a New Life!" to StumbleUpon Submit "New Day for a New Life!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I know that euphoria well. And it is going to just get better and better!! Congrats!
    Congratulations Roger, I feel the same way and I'm down 74lbs. I agree your story will get better and better. Good Luck with your continued success
    Hi Roger,
    Congrats on your weight loss. If you don't mind me asking, much did you weigh going into surgery? I'm currently at 260 and curious to know if after losing my first 50 or so pounds...what will my body look like? Will I have loose skin? Any info will help. Very curious here as how this transformation will take place.