Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

rebecca2

Surgery date

Rate this Entry
I will be receiving my surgery date next Thursday! I am excited and nervous. I just cant wait to start this journey. I'm thankful the surgery will be soon because this weight has been torture on my bones. My knees are sore, my back is sore, well I pretty much hurt from my head to the bottom of my feet every day. I'm hoping with the weight loss I will have much pain relief. I will say after losing 40 plus pounds I already feel better than I did before.

Submit "Surgery date" to Digg Submit "Surgery date" to del.icio.us Submit "Surgery date" to StumbleUpon Submit "Surgery date" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats on getting a surgery date Rebecca! Just remember the first week is hard but it will get a little easier each day!
    I was in pain for years too and the sleeve did help getting rid of most painful issues.
    People have no idea how painful it is to be obese and have to function every day carrying the weight of an extra person on your back.
    In a few months you will notice a major difference and will feel so much better! My fav part of the journey has been to be able to walk more and more and almost feel "normal" in the way I move around. I had to deal with a few issues (accident then tendonitis) but it didn't stop me to find ways to exercise. Best wishes for your surgery!
    Congrats on getting your surgery date, I hope everything goes good for you.