Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Theresa2

Finally, Onederland

Rate this Entry
I gained and lost 5 pounds over the Christmas holidays. When I weighed in in February and March I hadn't moved on the scale, nor had I lost inches. I got on the scale today and I weighed 199.6. Yeah me, stall oveR! . (Knock on wood.)

Submit "Finally, Onederland" to Digg Submit "Finally, Onederland" to del.icio.us Submit "Finally, Onederland" to StumbleUpon Submit "Finally, Onederland" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yay!! Congratulations. I just arrived in Onederland this week too. It's very exciting.

You're doing great. Keep up the good work.
    Congrats Theresa!! Stalls suck but once you bust through....ah sweet success!! I hope you continue to be successful!
    Wonderful!! boot camp is working!! congrats sleeve buddy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Newlife2017
    Yay!! Congratulations. I just arrived in Onederland this week too. It's very exciting.

You're doing great. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Congrats Theresa!! Stalls suck but once you bust through....ah sweet success!! I hope you continue to be successful!
    Thanks. Longest stall for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra3
    Wonderful!! boot camp is working!! congrats sleeve buddy!!!
    Boot camp restarts tomorrow. That or its off to try the elliptical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa2
    Boot camp restarts tomorrow. That or its off to try the elliptical.
    I heard really good things about the elliptical. Wish I could try it but that won't be any time soon (still having issues with my double tendonitis). At least I can walk a little more this week, that's progress.
    The last kilos are going to be the hardest to get rid off for sure...