Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Newlife2017

Looking forward to traveling for the first time

Rate this Entry
Next week, I will be hopping on an airplane for the first time since surgery. I'm very excited to see how much less room I take in my seat. What I'm most excited about is the fact that I WILL NOT have to ask for a seat belt extension. Sometimes it's the little things.

I had to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe since the shorts and t-shirts I wore last summer were a size 20/22 and shirts were a 3X and I am now in a size 14 shorts and Large shirt.

I am also looking forward to being on vacation and actually being able to walk around without being out of breath and dealing with sore knees.

This is just the beginning of many enjoyable things since surgery.

Submit "Looking forward to traveling for the first time" to Digg Submit "Looking forward to traveling for the first time" to del.icio.us Submit "Looking forward to traveling for the first time" to StumbleUpon Submit "Looking forward to traveling for the first time" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats on your success!! That is a big difference from a size 22 to 14! Great job!! I am sure you are going to have a great flight and enjoy every bit of that extra room! Have fun!
    Congrats! I can't wait for that day too! Had surgery a month ago, down 40lbs in 6 weeks, need 120 more to go! Have a great time on your trip! That is awesome!