Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Shirl

10-Month Sleeversary and 50lbs Lost Post-OP

Rate this Entry
I have officially lost 52lbs post-op! And 71lbs total since self-imposed pre-op diet which I started March 2016.

I am wearing size 10/12 comfortably even on my "Moon" days.

I am eating about 1200-1300 calories, except the root canal recovery which I was hardly eating for about a week. Even with that low cal week, I didn't manage to lose much more than projected/expected loss for the month.

Feeling a little disorganized, but I am going to make the best of my time and get some formal exercise.

We will be moving to our new house in the foothills of NE Los Angeles (City of La Verne, CA) by the end of the month, and I will be heading to Austin mid-April to start shipping essentials.

I just got to find time for self-care, and find a new support team. I know that once I am at USC, I will be able to get connected with a nutritionist and counseling and access to the athletic gym!

Life of a gypsy is hard! But awesome all the same!

Submit "10-Month Sleeversary and 50lbs Lost Post-OP" to Digg Submit "10-Month Sleeversary and 50lbs Lost Post-OP" to del.icio.us Submit "10-Month Sleeversary and 50lbs Lost Post-OP" to StumbleUpon Submit "10-Month Sleeversary and 50lbs Lost Post-OP" to Google

Comments

Shirl,

Congrats!! I am so happy for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjac24
    Shirl,

Congrats!! I am so happy for you.
    Thank you, Sheri! You are doing awesome too! Did the meds helped your stall?
    Go for it all, Shirl!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    Go for it all, Shirl!
    Thanks, Ann! Gonna give it my all!
    Congrats on your success! And good luck with all your upcoming changes! Very exciting times ahead.
    Good job sis!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirl
    Thank you, Sheri! You are doing awesome too! Did the meds helped your stall?
    Yes, I am 9 lbs away from my goal, 2 lbs away from the doctors goal. He is keeping me on them for another 2 months. Thank you for asking. Keep up the good work. Hugs