Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

densol

Finally 120 pounds post op and 148 overall !

Rate this Entry
Now this next 10 pounds really took a long time to come off !! Ive been straying and making bad food choices and going up and down by 5 pounds since before Christmas but a bout of severe sickness and upset stomach last week has really reset my pouch !

My weight is falling off again and my restriction is super tight again Im taking advantage of this by being super strict. Im off to WDW and cruise at the end of next month and I want to get a few more pounds off for that

I started at 335, op at 307 and I am finally 187. I am a UK size 8 ( USA 4/6 ) on top and UK 10/12 (USA 6/8) on the bottom. Im 5 foot 7 tall and I do have a bit of loose skin. I reckon I have about 15-20 pounds to lose ( all on legs and butt ), but the loose skin weighs a bit so its hard to say. People are telling me to stop losing though

Hope everyone is well - how ya doing Sandra ( my op twin ! Lol )

Denise xx

Submit "Finally 120 pounds post op and 148 overall !" to Digg Submit "Finally 120 pounds post op and 148 overall !" to del.icio.us Submit "Finally 120 pounds post op and 148 overall !" to StumbleUpon Submit "Finally 120 pounds post op and 148 overall !" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats on your amazing success!
    Amazing! Congratulations to you!