Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Tommy1969

I ate 2 scrambled eggs!

Rate this Entry
Not sure why but this excited me. I made 2 scrambled eggs for dinner last night, a little butter, 2 eggs, salt n pepper a teaspoon of reduced fat sour cream and 1 minced jalapeno. Took me 1/2 hour to eat it all but it was wonderful. Think I will do it again tonight!

Good news is I love eggs and can eat them every day so excited about that. Think I will now try cottage cheese, ricotta, humus etc during the week.

Tired of soup!!!!! Although I came up with an awesome concoction, well at least I think so. Fat Free Refried Beans, Chicken Broth, Onion, Jalepeno, Fat Free Sour Cream or Fat Free Cottage Cheese with Chipotle Tabasco sauce blasted in my nutri bullet and then microwave in a soup cup and BOOM, a tasty low fat treat.

Have a great week. I weigh in 3/31/17 with doc and then can start regular foods on 4/1.

Submit "I ate 2 scrambled eggs!" to Digg Submit "I ate 2 scrambled eggs!" to del.icio.us Submit "I ate 2 scrambled eggs!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I ate 2 scrambled eggs!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That does sound yummy! I am going to have to try that sometime. Yes....when you can start having other items it is sooooo wonderful. Soft foods are so much easier then when you first start solids. They are trickier. Just eat them very slow and chew them up a lot. They can make your belly hurt quickly. Congrats on your success!!
    Took me months to be able to eat two eggs, and even today at 13 months out, there's days I can't!
    At least you will have an easier time to get enough protein per day, took me 3 months to reach 60 gr per day. Enjoy your eggs!
    I am 7 months out an still can't eat 2 eggs an nothing hot. I do better with fried eggs..keep up the good work
    Oh my that is great!!!! I can get down 1/4 of an egg. I am not to far behind you, I am 15 days post op. Keep it up
    Love eggs too!! My new belly likes eggs which works out very nicely for me.
    2 eggs have basically been my breakfast for 3 years now. Typically soft boiled, but I also like them scrambled with some salsa and shredded cheese.

When I have time I make a fritta (can't spell that) in a pie pan with veggies, eggs, and cheese.
    Makes great leftovers for a busy morning.

I haven't eaten cereal in three years. Crazy!
    4 months post surgery and still only three to four bites of eggs, not even one whole egg.
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    2 eggs have basically been my breakfast for 3 years now. Typically soft boiled, but I also like them scrambled with some salsa and shredded cheese.

When I have time I make a fritta (can't spell that) in a pie pan with veggies, eggs, and cheese.
    Makes great leftovers for a busy morning.

I haven't eaten cereal in three years. Crazy!
    Frittata! That is a very common meal in Italy! It is great for any meal of the day and you are soooo right....makes great leftovers!