Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Vanessa7

At the hospital

Rate this Entry
Had surgery today and what an experience! So far so good but before almost had a change of heart. The moment right before and after surgery has been the worst. I said a prayer before going under and God took care of me and the others. It's surreal

Submit "At the hospital" to Digg Submit "At the hospital" to del.icio.us Submit "At the hospital" to StumbleUpon Submit "At the hospital" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Vanessa~ I wish you a speedy recovery! Mine went very well and after a week home I didn't even have to take the pain medication.

Oh your journey is just about to begin to a healthier you!!
    Vanessa I woke from surgery wondering if I had made a mistake. I absolutely did not. Best decision I've ever made. It will get a little easier every day. And the results are amazing! Congrats. Remember the beginning is rough. Reach out if you need support!
    Thank you! It really is, I almost changed my mind right before going in the surgery room and when I woke upset, I was like wtf, it hurts so bad and complaining. I wasn't happy a happy camper. 2nd day and took in about 10 ounces of liquid and walked. I hope it gets easier soon because nothing really prepares you for what you have to deal with in the beginning. Staying positive and can't wait to feel a better without so much discomfort. Thanks for your positive feedbacks.
    I am just out of surgery as well. Still in a lot of pain. I am sipping on my fluids and do not feel hungry BUT I still have cravings. I have to cook for my 3 kids and I so want to take a bite which I am sure is out of habit. I know I am not able....have you experienced cravings?
    Hey, and Gratz and I hope you are doing well. Yes, I I was looking on Pinterest for future recipes and it made my fat girl start craving things I can't eat. in addition to that I have been having dreams of food which kills me but I just have to deal with it. I'm not hungry but it's all a mental crave. I know it must be hard when you have children but be strong. This is only temporary and we will be able to eat what we want insmall healthy portions.