Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Tommy1969

14 Days Post Op.

Rate this Entry
14 Days since surgery and feeling pretty good. Now that I can have thicker liquids I am able to get more calories in which has helped my energy level. Getting the fluids no problem. Lesson learned so far, keep using Miralax during these stages. The train got stuck at the station and that was not fun but we got it moving again!

I am trying a little egg salad today, just had a few bites and chewed it well and no issues so far.

I feel very fortunate to have not had any significant complications since surgery. Main take away for me was to follow what the doctor and nut told me to do.

Have a great week!

Submit "14 Days Post Op." to Digg Submit "14 Days Post Op." to del.icio.us Submit "14 Days Post Op." to StumbleUpon Submit "14 Days Post Op." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow Tommy! You are rocking it! I was lucky to not have any complications either. It makes me happy to hear when others are just as lucky. And boy do I know what you mean about the constipation. There was a time or two when an enema was my best friend. I still have to take my daily stool softener or I will be completely blocked. My husband laughs at my night stand full of pills. I have take some in the morning and some in the evening. I have never been good about taking meds regularly until now. Because I know how important these things are for me to get the nutrients I need.