Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BelleKreyol

Stall Broken - Loss Continues - Lap-Band to VSG Revision

Rate this Entry
Hi guys,

I am just stopping by for a quick update. I don't necessarily feel like I need to add to an endless list of gastric sleeve blogs. But I do think there aren't a lot of updates on lap-band revision to gastric sleeve. This can help the folks who are losing weight slowly compare their journey to other lap-band revisions. So here goes.

It has now been 41 days, 6 weeks since I had my surgery. Today I weigh 181lbs. That's a 2lb difference from my last week stall. I was at 183 for a little over 2 weeks. Then I increased my protein and water intake, went back to basics with a 2 day liquid diet. That helped kick start my weight loss again. I feel great. It may not be falling off, but my NSVs are just awesome. I am wearing stuff in my closet I completely forgot about. The best part is that people are also noticing the weight loss.

Cheers,
Belle

Submit "Stall Broken - Loss Continues - Lap-Band to VSG Revision" to Digg Submit "Stall Broken - Loss Continues - Lap-Band to VSG Revision" to del.icio.us Submit "Stall Broken - Loss Continues - Lap-Band to VSG Revision" to StumbleUpon Submit "Stall Broken - Loss Continues - Lap-Band to VSG Revision" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats on busting through your stall. I know they can be frustrating.
    Congratulations, Success is a great feeling. Good luck with the rest of your journey to freedom : )
    I recently got through my stall too! Feels great! I remember reading from here just keep on eating right, stop weighing yourself and it will be all fine! YUP everyone was right!!