Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Tommy1969

9 Days Post Op and First Doc Follow Up

Rate this Entry
Just got back from Doc and Nut. All good. Down 41 lbs now since my original start weight. Feeling good.

One thing, does anyone else get moody or cranky, I find I am having mood swings which I did not experience previously. Maybe I am just hangry!

I am taking all the vitamins, etc. Just find I get a bit touchy from time to time.

Have a great weekend!

Submit "9 Days Post Op and First Doc Follow Up" to Digg Submit "9 Days Post Op and First Doc Follow Up" to del.icio.us Submit "9 Days Post Op and First Doc Follow Up" to StumbleUpon Submit "9 Days Post Op and First Doc Follow Up" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I would not say I am cranky but I do think I get annoyed a little easier. Mostly I feel pretty damn euphoric with the results of the surgery. (Except when I eat too fast and then I feel a little queasy but I rarely do that anymore.) Congrats on 41 lbs! Great job! I am excited because I go see my surgeon/nut on March 10th. I will be just over 4 months. (4mths1wk) I am hoping to get under 140 by then. I am currently 145. I am not losing at a steady pace of about 2 lbs a week. Either way, for someone my size that is good, consistent weight loss.
    I think we all get moody some due to missing the food we used to be able to have and in the quantities, but you will get used to it.
    I am 5 days post op and very emotional. I am still very sore and having a hard time getting all the water in and just started pureed protein and struggling with that too, I have felt a lot of regrets and thinking to myself what the heck did I do? But I see how everyone on here says they don't regret doing it and they would have done it again and again. I don't know why I am emotional and I am sure your short fuse is normal. Its a big life style change! You sound like you're doing great! Keep up the good work!
    I was moody and short fused until I started sipping protein drinks and actually felt somewhat satisfied.
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_lisa
    I think we all get moody some due to missing the food we used to be able to have and in the quantities, but you will get used to it.
    Thank you, it has gotten a little better..
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_lisa
    Thank you, I am feeling better..
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamilynn70
    I am 5 days post op and very emotional. I am still very sore and having a hard time getting all the water in and just started pureed protein and struggling with that too, I have felt a lot of regrets and thinking to myself what the heck did I do? But I see how everyone on here says they don't regret doing it and they would have done it again and again. I don't know why I am emotional and I am sure your short fuse is normal. Its a big life style change! You sound like you're doing great! Keep up the good work!

I have no regrets whatsoever, what I am telling myself is that I got used to being overweight and in pain all the time so it will be no problem with me getting used to my new sleeve and getting healthy. I am going to make food my friend and not my enemy. Eating to live instead of living to eat. I am a newbie so I am sure I will have my moments but that is my plan. Good luck to you! Embrace your decision and I wish you the best.