Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Crisps

New feature - Welcome Wagon System!

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Crisps View Post
Just realised I can say thanks, this site has been invaluable to me in the last 9 months, just changed my target weight to 145lbs, it's only 5lbs extra to go and will make me feel better when I get there, I have sailed through this without to much trouble, then it has only been minor stuff, I feel very blessed firstly to have been given the chance to have the op secondly to sail through it all, thirdly to have lost so much weight, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would get to this point, ME 157lbs, NEVER, I feel bloody amazing,I want to thank everyone for the encouragement, advice and the go get em attitude, WE ARE ALL AMAZING

Submit "New feature - Welcome Wagon System!" to Digg Submit "New feature - Welcome Wagon System!" to del.icio.us Submit "New feature - Welcome Wagon System!" to StumbleUpon Submit "New feature - Welcome Wagon System!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Great Job!!
    Love your happiness Crisps! Congrats on all your success and realizing your new goal! I am sure you will have no problems getting there!