Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kassie7380

10 Months post-op....stopped losing weight

Rate this Entry
I am getting discouraged I paid all this money and am down 70lbs in about 10 months. I have been eating a little more, but not nearly what I used to. Is this all I will lose or will it start coming off again? I have been the same weight for the last 3 months.

Submit "10 Months post-op....stopped losing weight" to Digg Submit "10 Months post-op....stopped losing weight" to del.icio.us Submit "10 Months post-op....stopped losing weight" to StumbleUpon Submit "10 Months post-op....stopped losing weight" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I am 9 months post op and only lost 1 lb this past month. I wonder if this is it for me too. I am down 66 lbs
    I'm 9-months post-op this freaking month I lost just over two freaking pounds. I am not giving up; it's giving me an inspiration that even though I'm losing at a snail pace, I'm getting to my health and weight goals one ounce at a time.

As I have read Tinman and others say, it is NOT A RACE but a MARATHON... try to remember that the sleeve is just a tool to support your lifestyle changes, it was never meant to make those massive amounts of weight disappear magically.

Remember is not just that you are eating less, but what are you eating? Also, exercise may help in continued weight loss. I do notice that unless I am active in some form, I do not lose weight. I upped my calories several times a week in the last couple of weeks and that kicked me off a stall.

You gotta eat, so eat high-quality nutritious food, add some form of daily activity were you are burning some calories and don't worry about the scale.

Focus on the non-scale victories you have accomplished thus far.
    Everybody slows waaaaaay down at some point. I'm slowing down, too. If we continue to lose 1-2 lbs/month for another year, that's another 12-24 lbs!
    I think with any stall you have to try and tweak your routine to start it moving again. Little tweaks. A little more exercise, more protein, more water, less carbs, maybe eat a little more...etc. You can totally do it! Just work that sleeve! And don't stress...it can do a number on your health!
    how much did you want to lose total? 70# in 10 mos is pretty darn amazing.