Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

Wine Tour-Munch Munch-Fun with friends-

Rate this Entry
So Saturday we went on the wine tour. It was a lot of fun. We went with 3 other couples. To be honest, I was a bit nervous about drinking some. I had wine. Didn't drink as much as everyone else was drinking but still had a great time. We did bring snacks along as well that we had at one of the stops and also on the bus. Mostly it was meat, cheeses, crackers, hummus, nuts, and chips. I have some crackers and a few chips which I am totally not used to but wanted to ensure I was ok with the alcohol. I never ate too much or too rapidly so I am proud of that. When we came home we went out for sushi. I had the miso soup, some meat from my husbands dish, and a small piece of sushi.
The next day I was a bit worried about the foods I ate. I mean, definitely not my normal. I was a little bloated in the morning and weighed a little more than usual (about 1.4 lbs). By evening I had 2 bowel movements (which I am not very regular so for me that was a lot) and my weight had gone back down. And then this morning...I had lost another pound. So all that worrying about what I ate was really for nothing. So glad that it did not do any real damage to my weight loss journey.
Today I was back to my normal healthy clean eating. Feeling great again and so happy that I am another pound closer to my goal weight. My old manager saw me today and was like, "You've really lost a lot of weight and are looking so thin. Great job." I always love to hear that.
Oh, I almost forgot...on Saturday I wore my 15 year olds jeans!! Granted, they fit me just right and they are loose on her because they are "boyfriend" cut jeans from Old Navy but I was shocked. They say size 4 but I know they are not genuine size 4's. Anyone who has shopped at Old Navy knows that sometimes their clothes run big and sometimes they run small. Obviously these ran big. But they did make my butt look great! LOL.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Submit "Wine Tour-Munch Munch-Fun with friends-" to Digg Submit "Wine Tour-Munch Munch-Fun with friends-" to del.icio.us Submit "Wine Tour-Munch Munch-Fun with friends-" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wine Tour-Munch Munch-Fun with friends-" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Seems like you had a great week end! nice!! but you should not worry about a little carb. It's not going to ruin all your efforts as soon as it's only once in a while.
    I did have little sushi on Sunday too (but don't really like rice, had more fish). Did feel a little bloated yesterday but today it's gone. As soon as it's not a regular thing it's perfectly fine. I really don't think that low carbs (like 30gr per day) is really realistic on the long run anyway.
    I'm not the perfect example since I'm not at goal yet but I don't shout for 100gr carbs like my nut recommend because I know that my body won't like it. I do have very low carb days (30gr) but the average is around 60/80gr. Nut still say it's too low but it's fine for me.
    I honestly don't count the carbs but try to avoid breads, sweets, tortillas, rice, past, and the like. I am just mostly trying to stay low carb until I get to goal. I am only 25 lbs away....maybe less as I need to see what I look like as I get closer.