Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

15 weeks-Caramels-Keep on keeping on-Goals

Rate this Entry
So today I am 15 weeks out! Where has the time gone? I continue to be amazed by my continued weight loss and how great I feel. I still can get that too full feeling when I eat too fast but overall, it has been a great ride. I have lost another pound. I'm 146. Yay! Slowly creeping down to the 130's....I know I will get there. I was hoping to get to the 130's by the 10th when I have a follow up with my surgeon. Fingers crossed! That brings my total weight loss to 61 lbs, 41 of which are post op.
I am still taking a break from running until my hips feel 100%. I am taking vitamin D and am hoping that maybe by next weekend I can ease back into it. I really, really loved that feeling I got from running. It was mentally uplifting for me. I would feel so accomplished. But I have to ensure I do not do any permanent damage to myself. So health first for now.
I am getting tons and tons of compliments and comments on my weight loss. It is definitely something that makes me happy and proud. I mean, it is not like it is something I can hide. I am super short so 61 lbs on my frame is a lot. The joy of being 4'11". LOL.
Saturday my hubby and I are going on a wine tour. I am excited. It is our second one. It is not like I can drink much but I will allow myself some wine tastings. And we will be in the company of good friends. Hope it is nice weather. At least we are going to be on a bus so no driving.
Valentines day was wonderful. We opted not to go out to eat and waste the money on an extravagant meal (and we all know how they up the prices for V day) when it would not be worth it for me. My hubby was ok with not spending an ungodly amount on dinner too. LOL. It was weird not getting any chocolates for Valentine's day. I did buy them for my hubby. I had one of his caramels because those are my favorite. And while it was good, it didn't do it for me like it used to. I think since I eat so clean my cravings are minimal and sweets now taste overly sweet.
Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

Submit "15 weeks-Caramels-Keep on keeping on-Goals" to Digg Submit "15 weeks-Caramels-Keep on keeping on-Goals" to del.icio.us Submit "15 weeks-Caramels-Keep on keeping on-Goals" to StumbleUpon Submit "15 weeks-Caramels-Keep on keeping on-Goals" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Way to go Christie! You are an inspiration!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodgirl
    Way to go Christie! You are an inspiration!!
    Thank you hon. I am just trucking along and do my best.