Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

Happy Valentines Day-Love yourself, love your sleeve-Celebrating your sexy-Stop in the name of love

Rate this Entry
Happy Valentines Day fellow sleevers! In lieu of candy...get out there and have some fun using your new bodies! Enjoy your new sexy! I can tell you I am not missing stuffing my face with a highly caloric dinner and finishing off a ton of chocolates in the name of love. My hubby still wanted to take me to dinner but I told him it made no sense since I can't eat a lot and it would be a waste. So instead we are enjoying some time cuddling and enjoying each others company. I hope you are all taking this time to appreciate your new life...and while there is so much temptation around....remember how not worth it it really is. Happy love day guys!

Submit "Happy Valentines Day-Love yourself, love your sleeve-Celebrating your sexy-Stop in the name of love" to Digg Submit "Happy Valentines Day-Love yourself, love your sleeve-Celebrating your sexy-Stop in the name of love" to del.icio.us Submit "Happy Valentines Day-Love yourself, love your sleeve-Celebrating your sexy-Stop in the name of love" to StumbleUpon Submit "Happy Valentines Day-Love yourself, love your sleeve-Celebrating your sexy-Stop in the name of love" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments