Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Tommy1969

Surgery Tomorrow!

Rate this Entry
On day 15 of my pre-op diet. Surgery tomorrow with Dr. Tieu in Viera, Florida. I can't wait. Believe it or not I am more nervous about getting a catheter than the actually surgery itself. I sure hope they put it in and take it out when I am knocked out!

Good luck to all those about to have surgery and I will post again as soon as I can.

Submit "Surgery Tomorrow!" to Digg Submit "Surgery Tomorrow!" to del.icio.us Submit "Surgery Tomorrow!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Surgery Tomorrow!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yay! How exciting!

I wanted to update on my original post to you regarding the starving sensation while on the protein shakes. I'm on day 3 and the second day was much easier. I wasn't hungry at all. I guess it was just first day
    They put my catheter in while I was asleep.
    Congratulations! I hope all goes well for you. I'm very anxious to hear how you're feeling tomorrow and in the first few days post-op. I'm sure you won't feel like posting for a while, but when you do, please try to remember what you're going through today.
    Good Luck!
    Good Luck tomorrow!!!
    You did an awesome job with your pre op! You are going to knock your post op out of the park. Reach out if you need any support or have any questions! Happy Valentine's Day/Surgery day to you and your wife!
    You've got this!!